How The TUAFI AWG Factory Works
- Humid air enters the atmospheric water generator. A portion of the resulting water is diverted to a reservoir, while the remainder begins the purification process.
- The newly-created water begins a multi-filter cleansing process, including UV light exposure, pre-carbon filtration, post-carbon filtration, TCR carbon purifiers, and reverse osmosis purifiers.
- The newly-cleaned water enters a sanitary storage tank.
- Minerals are added back into the water, following the rules and regulations of the local and regional water authority.
- The water is tested for purity and quality.
- The tested water heads to the bottling plant to be placed in biodegradable bottles for distribution.
- The freshly-bottled purified drinking water heads to distribution to customers and local communities.
Join The Revolution
Contact TUAFI today to inquire about the AWG factory.